Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Inspired by Google Chrome Comic book

I attended Google IO event last week. Surprisingly, each attendee got a Google phone. I also got a Google Chrome comic book due to earlier registration.

Although I heard story about chrome comic in last year, I overlooked at it in the beginning. While reading it page by page, I found it quite entertaining; I must say that it expressed well on the technical motivation and product advantage. Furthermore, the personnel with different posture made story vivid, thereby the story is stick to my mind. I noticed that most of them liked to cross their arms.

Comparing to bullet points in PowerPoint, Comic is a new way of communicate with young audience: it develops plot or thought process to the audience; it attracts audience' attention by applying wide-angle, or narrow angle for big picture or for details,

the comic is good way to convey the vision and the message, just like cartoon movie from Walt Disney. How about practice it by drawing couple of comic slice on daily life?

No comments: